come up and have a drink
The Bok Bar is located atop the BOK building in South Philadelphia with uninterrupted views across the city.
What you need to know:
- Bok Bar will be closing for the season on Sunday, October 23rd.
- Starting in October, Bok Bar will only be open Thursday- Sunday.
- We like to keep the bar open to the public at all times. For this reason, we do not accept reservations or reserve space for private parties.
- There is no outside food or beverage permitted.
- Strict no smoking policy on the rooftop( there is a smoking area at the main entrance)
-The bar is 21 and over. However on Sundays between 2pm and 6pm children and pets are welcome accompanied by adults and owners.
- Sunsets are on the house!
Other things happening around the bar include roof top yoga.
Please click here for Press.
If you have any questions, comments or accolades, bar management can be contacted at:
For more information on the wider BOK project please visit www.buildingbok.com
1901 South 9th Street
Philadelphia PA 19148
Entrance on Mifflin Street (closest to 8th Street)
Tuesday 6pm - 11pm
Wednesday 6pm - 11pm
Thursday 6pm - 11pm
Friday 6pm - 1am
Saturday 6pm - 1am
Sunday 2pm - 10pm
[family day hours 2pm - 6pm]
Please note the bar will be closed on Saturday October 1 2016.
The bar entrance is on Mifflin Street closest to 8th Street. A dedicated uber / taxi pull-off lane is located here.
If possible please use an alternative form of transport - bikes, walking and public transport are highly encouraged!
Closest subway station:
Tasker-Morris Station - Broad Street Line
Nearby bus routes:
45, 47, 47M, 79
There is plenty of bike parking available.